Business is Business

One day many years ago at a school in South London a teacher said to
the class of 5-year-olds, "I'll give $20 to the child who can tell me
who was the most famous man who ever lived."

An Irish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Patrick." The
teacher said, "Sorry Alan, that's not correct."

Then a Scottish boy put his hand up and said, "It was St. Andrew." The
teacher replied, "I'm sorry, Hamish, that's not right either.

Finally, a Gujarati boy raised his hand and said, "It was Jesus
Christ." The teacher said, "That's absolutely right, Jayant, come up
here and I'll give you the $20."

As the teacher was giving Jayant his money, she said, "You know
Jayant, since you are Gujarati, I was very surprised you said Jesus
Christ." Jayant replied, "Yes, in my heart I knew it was Lord Krishna,
but business is business!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails