Sms for Lovers (Valentine materials to Keep)

1) Where love reigns there is no will to power and where the will to power is paramount love is lacking the one is but the shadow of the other happy valentines day


2) Love is never lost if not reciprocated it will flow back and soften and purify the heart happy velentines day.


3) After the verb to love to help is the most beautiful verb in the world love is the flower you have got to let grow happy velentines day.


4) Go out on a rainy day and count how many rain drops fall and i'll tell u thats how much i miss u and care for u. =)


5) miles & tym cnt stp wt we hv. ts a bond dt lsts aftr evrytn els n my lyf hs gone wrng.we myt b bth bc doin wt we hv2do, bt f evr ul nid me, il alwys b arnd 4 u


6) its a nice feelin whn sum1 u luv luvs u in return. So whn u knw d 1 u luv has special feelings 4 u, nvr let dem go coz its rare 2 find 2 hearts dat beat as 1.


7) Sumday ul forget me... My name, my voice, and who i am to you. But even if you forget me, just want u to know that i will never forget how much you mean to me.


8) i never regret d chance i gave myself 2 kwn you. Coz now u're a part of me dat i'l chersh til d end. im happy having knwn you, hope you fell d same way 2, (" ,)


9) ThRee seConDs t0 say i LoVe yoU... 3 hours to explain it... aNd a LiFeTiMe 2 prove iT.


10) Valuing someone is not merely by seeing each other evryday. Wat counts is dat somehow in our busy lives,we remmber each other.


11) Wen u find luv... Treasure it... Take care of it... B true 2 it... Make gud use of it... Bcoz luv comes unseen... U can only c it... wen it's gone.


12) When i say i love you, i mean i love you as you are i have no expectations, no selfish motives, no other desires than to let you know i really love you.


13) Can i say i love you today? if not, can i ask you again tomorrow? and the day after that? Because i'll be loving you every single day of my life.


14) i luv you
til the day i die,
i luv you
til i break down and cry.
i love you
and i'll make you see
that noone will ever love you


more than ME.



15) if u hesit8 whn i hold ur hand, ill let u go. if u run away whn i giv u a kiss, il let u go. But once u let me giv u a hug, just once... il never let you go.


16) knowing u
has always been
a mystery.

i cudnt evn undrstand
how we evr
bcame friends.

But watevr
d rison mayb
im thankful
coz somehow
u made me hapPy...


17) When people see me texting they think i'm addicted to this texting thing. They're wrong because they don't know is that it's YoU i'm addicted to.


18) Never waste an opportunity to say "i love you" to someone you really love cause it's not everyday you meet a person who has the magic to let you fall in love.


19) Love is like air. you'll never know it's there until you feel it and you'll never know it's gone until you need it.


20) wn i tel u here i am, wn i tel u i cre, i do..wn i teL u iL nver Leave u, i wont. iL b here. i wont Leave u, & iL nver get tired of bein here 4u.


21) if u fall,"NoBoDy" wil care 4u!
if u die,"NoBoDy" will cry 4u!
coz "NoBoDy" luvs u!

oh by d way...my name is "NoBoDy!"


22) y do we close our eyes wen we dream?..
dts bcoz d most btiful thngs n lyf s unseen..
so ask me...
y cnt i see u ryt nw?


23) Wn it cms 2 luv, its hard 2 know f u hve d ryt 1. Many lovers weep, and left n sorrow.y?Bcoz WoRDS cant iMMoRTaLiZe emotions..:'c


24) i tHaNk u Bcoz u LiSten wHen i sPeak & U c Me 4 wHo i am. i wiL thanK u evRy day of My LiFe Bcoz Ur 1 of My Life's greatst gfts!


25) u dnt hav 2 ask f i care. in evry word u say, fil free2tel ur worries & realyz dt im hir..4 now 4 always & 4evr 4u exclusvely...


26) its ok 2 disagree w/ sum1 u luv. how u disagree makes all the difference. Disagree with respect 4 d other person's opinion whether or not u think its right.


27) D bad tyms can strengthen a relationship if both persons r willing to make a commitment 2 do whatever it takes 2 work on d problems & learn from the bad times.


28) i wndr y d strs stl shyn evn f im sad.

i wndr y d birds stl fly evn f i cry.

i wndr y d sun stl smyls evn f im blu.

myb bcz d wrld's telin me i stl hv u.


29) To live this Life , i need heartbeat,,,
To have a heartbeat, i need a Heart,,,
To have a Heart, i need Happiness,,,
To have a Happiness, i need you..!!


30) I love my eyes when you look into them, i love my name when you say it,i
love my heart when u love it, and i love my life when you are a part of it.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails