Do You Know?

Do you know what is family?
Do you really understand what is behind the word family?

It gives me a shock when I know the answer.

So long I never realize I don't know the real

Meaning of family..........

Here Is The Answer .......... FAMILY =




(F)ather

(A)nd

(M)other

(I)

(L)ove

(Y)ou




WHY does a man want to have a WIFE? Because:

(W)ashing

(I)roning

(F)ood

(E)ntertainment




WHY does a woman want to have a HUSBAND?

because:

(H)ousing

(U)nderstanding

(S)haring

(B)uying

(A)nd

(N)ever

(D)emanding



Do you know that a simple "HELLO" can be a sweet one?

Especially from your love one. (I mean not only from the boyfriend/girlfriend).

The word HELLO means :

(H)ow are you?

(E)verything all right?

(L)ike to hear from you

(L)ove to see you soon!

(O)bviously, I miss you ..

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails