Honestly, we will have these answers in our mind … but we give different, tailored and suitable answers to the HR!
1. Why did you apply for this job?
I have applied for many jobs along with this and you called me now.
2. Why do you want to work for this company?
I have to work for some company who ever gives me a job, I don’t have any specific company in mind.
3. Why should I hire you?
You have to hire some one, you may give me a try.
4. What would you do if we hire you? Well, it depends on my mindset but I will try to work on whatever is allotted to me.
5. What is your biggest strength?
Basically, daring to join any company who pays me well, without thinking of the fate of company
6. What is your biggest weakness?
7. What was your worst mistake, and how did you learn from it? Joining my earlier company and learnt that I need to jump to get more money, so I am here today
8. What accomplishments in your last position are you most proud of?
Had I accomplished any in my last position, why do I need to change my job? I could demand more and stay there.
9. Describe a challenge you faced and how you overcame it?
Biggest challenge is answering the question “why are you looking for a change” and I started blabbering irrelevantly to overcome that.
10. Why did you leave/ are you leaving your last job?
For the same reason why you left your earlier job… more money
11. What do you want from this job?
If no work is given but keep giving good hikes
12. What are your career goals and how do you plan to achieve them?
Make more money and for that keep jumping companies for every 2 yrs
13. Did you hear of our company and what do you know of us?
Yeah, I know that you will ask this, I’ve gone through your website