Bartendar Bets

John walks up to the bar tender and bets him $200.00 that he can take off his ear and place it on the bar..
The bartender thinks to himself, "I know this isn't possible"
"OK I will bet you the 200.00 dollars!" the bartendar told John

John took off his ear and placed it on the bar....and then said to the bartender, "You owe me 200.00!!!

The next day John came to the bar again. He had a new bet for the bartender!! "I bet you 2,000 dollars that I can p*iss in this shoot glass and get every drop in?
The bartender thought to himself again," No way can he do this!"

"OK I'll bet you!" said the bartender.

JOHN STARTS PI*SSING IN THE SHOT GLASS, THEN ALL OVER THE BAR, ON THE TABLES AND CHAIRS, ON THE STOOLS....

"HA HA I got ya...you owe me 2,000 dollars!!!!" said the bartender.

John said, "Here's your 2,000....it's ok cause you see that table over there? I bet them 6,000 dollars that i could p*iss on your bar without you getting mad!!!"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails