I Love You SMS

I am opening an emotional bank account for u sweetheart,so deposit your love in it and you will get the interest

==================================

if i could die early i would ask God if i could be your guardian angel, so i could wrap my wings around you and embraces you whenever you feel alone...

==================================

it is hard to talk when your in love because when i look into your beautiful eyes i get my breath taken away

==================================

R.for red ,red for blood ,blood for heart, heart for love, love for u ,u for me, me is u , I love u

==================================

Ur my strength, My luv, My heart.Ur luvn touch i long 4 so mch,Ur voice so softly dat whispers i'm ur's 4ever b mine my baby "I LOVE U"

==================================

ill drop a tear drop into the ocean & the day i find that tear drop is the day i stop loving u!

==================================

baby i have an addiction problem.people say i shud go to rehab but I always tell them i dont wanna go cause im addicted to ... YOU

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

""Unlike others, ur brain is a masterpiece. it has 2 halves the left & the right The left

has nothing right in it & d right has nothing left in it.""


Nice Sms .Thank You . Visit this for some more.
Hindi Sms,Text Messages
Naughty Sms
Jokes Sms,Messages
Love Sms
Funny Sms
Thank You

Desktop Wallpapers said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Desktop Wallpaper said...

Molvi ki shadi hui uski bivi paas aana gunah samajhti thi

Molvi ne kaha,paas aanay se 1 Kafir maarnay ka swab hota hay

bivi maan gai,Bohat maza aya,
Kuch deir baad boli: suno!1 or kafir maar lein.
Wo ready ho geya.
Kuch deir baad phir,phir,phir...
Molvi:Bus ker de ab tou momin bhi shaheed hone wala hay.

Funny SMS | Love SMS | Hindi SMS


Desktop Wallpapers | Pashto Mp3 Music

Related Posts with Thumbnails