A Winning Joke

This particular joke won an award for the best joke in a competition organized in Britain and this joke was sent by an Indian ........


Banta Strikes Back!!! Banta Singh ( a guy's name) walks into a bar in Ludhiana & orders three glasses of Beer and sits in the back of the room, drinking a sip out of each one in turn. When he finishes them, he comes back to the bar and orders three more.

The bartender asks him, "You know, beer goes flat after I fill it in the glass; it would taste better if you bought one at a time."

Banta Singh replies, "Well, you see, I have two brothers. One is in Dubai, the other in Canada, and I'm here in Ludhiana. When they left home, we promised that we'd drink this way to remember the days when we drank together."

The bartender admits that this is a nice custom, and leaves it there. Banta Singh becomes a regular in the bar, and always drinks the sameway. He orders three Beers and drinks them in turn.

One day, he comes in and orders only two Beers. All the other regulars notice and fall silent. When he comes back to the bar for the second round, the bartender says," I don't want to intrude on your grief, but I wanted to offer my condolences on your great loss."

Banta Singh looks confused for a moment, then alight dawns in his eye andhe laughs. "Oh, no," he, says, "Everyone's fine - both my brothers are alive".

.

.

.



.

.



.



"Only thing is ---- I've just quit drinking"!!!!!!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails