Love Quotes

Love is an irresistable desire to be irresistably desired.

Love is or it ain't. Thin love ain't love at all.

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved.

If you press me to say why I loved him, I can say no more than because he was he, and I was I.

Immature love says: 'I love you because I need you.'

Mature love says: 'I need you because I love you.'

The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.

To be able to say how much love, is love but little.

You learn to like someone when you find out what makes them laugh, but you can never truly love someone until you find out what makes them cry.

Just because somebody doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.

I do not want to make reasons for you to stay, only reasons for you to return.

What I need to live has been given to me by the earth. Why I need to live has been given to me by you.

If I had a rose for every time I thought of you, I'd walk through a garden forever.

You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with.

Loving you is like breathing, how can I stop.

To be in Love is the best way to see the life at it's best!

Love doesn't make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

I would rather be blind than not to see you. I would rather not hear anything than not to hear you, I would rather lose my voice if I didnt tell this to you, that I would rather lose my heart than not love you.

I love you and it doesnt matter if you love me back because i rather live for the chance than die from the truth.

Living without you takes a lot of getting used to; you're a hard habit to break.

If I'm out of time and I could pick one day, one moment and keep it new, of all of the days I have lived I would pick the day I met you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails