(for 4 servings, 2 onigiri per serving)
1. Boiled rice 4 cups
(for 8 riceballs)
2. Salt a little
3. Roasted sesame a little
3. Nori 8 sheets
(fish roe, bonito flakes, pickled plum)
1. Divide the rice into eight equal portions (one for each riceball).
2. Wash your hands well. Wet your hands with water and cup a little salt, sesame and one portion of rice in your hand.
3. Make a little hole in the center of the rice with your finger and fill the hole with one or two of our favorite fillings.
4. Cover the filling with rice and press firmly with both hands, making sure the filling is securely in the center.
5. Squeeze the rice into a oval or triangle-shaped ball.
6. Wrap the onigiri with nori.